Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Row automation - add to top of sheet

Add an option when using automation to move/copy a row to add the row to the top of the sheet.

Up
22 votes

Idea Submitted·Last Updated

Comments

• adam.b
    adam.b ✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/03/23

Currently it seems there is no way to have new submissions move to the top of the page when being moved from one sheet to another.

对于instance if I have 1 form that feeds into different Smartsheets via a workflow, it puts the new submission not only at the bottom of the list, but moves it down 4-5 rows.

Can there be a fix to have this flow to the top of the page for new submissions?

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is needed, I get annoyed when something strange happened and the new row is 50 rows under the data. It needs to be allowed like forms, should be easy right

• Joe Goetschel
  • It would be very helpful if this automation was possible - for example, I have a column with Flags for priority tasks - once clicked, therefore made a priority, I;d like the row to move to the top so all the priority items are there

• CarolDF
    CarolDF ✭✭

Please add an option to create a new row at the top of the sheet when automatically moving data.

• Has this feature been added? I can't seem to find the functionality, when moving rows from one sheet to another, there should be a feature to add it to the top of the page.

• This seems an obvious oversight but a simple fix. What's the timeline on this Smartsheet?