Share dashboard WITH login requirements.

Hello,

I'm new to Smartsheet, but it's an intuitive program. My director wants to share a read-only dashboard that also requires a login and password because we aren't ready for the link to be shared globally. Does this require additional licenses, or is there a way to publish dashboards requiring credentials, but without adding licenses?

Thanks,

Doug

Best Answer

• Paul H
    Paul H ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@bigkampe

It depends on your plan, I believe on a Pro plan you can have 10 free collaborators with a login, Business plan or better you have a unlimited number of free collaborators.

Free collaborators will be required to login to see the dashboard as view only.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi@bigkampe

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you explored using the Premium App, WorkApps?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå| Workflow Consultant / CEO @WORK BOLD

了我的帖子(s)帮助或回答你的问题吗tion or solve your problem? Please support the Community bymarking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W:www.workbold.com| E:[email protected]| P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Paul H
    Paul H ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@bigkampe

It depends on your plan, I believe on a Pro plan you can have 10 free collaborators with a login, Business plan or better you have a unlimited number of free collaborators.

Free collaborators will be required to login to see the dashboard as view only.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bigkampe

To add to Paul's excellent advice/answer.

I reread your question, and you'd only need to add them as users to your account (which can be unlicensed) and then share the Dashboard with them.

Did that work/help?

Please support the Community by marking the post(s)thathelped or answered your question or solved your problem withthe accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Perfect! I went to the admin screens and that was the part I explicitly needed to do. Thank you all for your help!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bigkampe

Excellent!

Happy to help!

Please support the Community by marking the post(s)thathelped or answered your question or solved your problem withthe accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!