Printing Grouped Reports

02/07/21
Answered - Pending Review

I have a report that i have used the new grouping function on and i'm wanting to print it with the group headings but each time i print as pdf or export it only shows the standard cells, without the group headings, is this correct or is there something i'm missing?

Tags:
Previous13

Answers

• Hi,

Grouping and Summary are only available on report view currently. Even adding a report that has groups in the Dashboard shows only the standard grid view of the report without the groups. This will probably be added in the next feature roll out.

Thanks,

Aravind

Associate Director

Copernicus Consulting Pte. Ltd.

P: +65 9230 5657 | E:[email protected]

Feel free to reach out for licenses, services, and training on Smartsheet

• Bassam KhalilBassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @GWaite WD@Sean Jordan@Mike Rogers@Dan Miller@Luke Jenks@J.H.W.

Please share with me tosubmit Smartsheet Product Enhancement Requests为了加速的外观this update

PMP Certified

[email protected]

www.mobilproject.it

☑️Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• I also would love to be able to print the report as it appears on screen.

I figure the more people that can comment on something like this, the better off we are!

Happy Smartsheeting

• Any update on this? I've already submitted an enhancement request on this in the past. Is there any way to get an ETA on it or see a list of enhancements that are in the pipeline?

• I just found out from this group that it cannot be printed or exported in any way. That's too bad. Hope to get this feature soon.

• Richard HeathRichard Heath ✭✭✭✭

Another vote for this too. Still waiting for this critical update for our business.

• Agree this is a must have for our external communication and clients. Several have asked that we revert back to Excel until the report print has a better visual. What is eta?

• Taylor RayTaylor Ray ✭✭✭✭

+1 on this, we are scheduling ~20 technicians on a daily basis and want to provide them a paper copy of the report for reference in the field, it would be better if we could print with grouping functions. Currently using 3 different versions of report per technician, grouping would let us use one per technician.

• Adding my vote on this. It is limiting our ability to take SmartSheet to the next level and convert more things to SmartSheet.

Thank you!

Sign InorRegisterto comment.