Questions about our ENGAGE 2021 Special Edition!? Drop them in the comments!

Jennie Ives
Jennie Ives Employee
edited 05/27/21 inEvents

Join us online on Tuesday, June 8th from 9-10:30 a.m. PDT for a special virtual edition of ENGAGE!

You’re invited to ENGAGE ALL IN, a special virtual edition of our customer conference, where we’ll help business leaders like you unleash the potential of your workforce so you can deliver on the demands of today’s world.

This year, we’re holding two virtual events:register for the June 8th event here, and save the date for our Fall ENGAGE event on October 19th. More details coming soon.

Questions about our upcoming event? Post them in the comments below! We have so much to share with you and can't wait to connect with you all in June!

Tags:

Comments

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers

I'm trying to gauge the audience for this - from what (little) I've seen so far, it appears to be leadership/decision maker focused. Will there be training opportunities for end users? Or is this more of a leadership event?

• Jennie Ives
    Jennie Ives Employee
    edited 05/05/21

@MCorbinthanks for your question. ENGAGE ALL IN is more of a leadership event, and there will not be end user training included. However, if you're interested in instructor-led or on-demand training opportunities, check out ourSmartsheet Universityofferings. I hope this helps!

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers

That's what I needed to know. Thanks.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Will the October event be the same as the June event?

thinkspi.com

• @Paul Newcomethanks for your question. While the events are both virtual, the content will be different. The June event is a special edition of ENGAGE targeted to business leaders in IT, Marketing, and PPM, but the information shared will be relevant to all Smartsheet users. The October event will be a deeper dive on product announcements and new features. Hope this helps!

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent. I was already registered for the June event but wasn't sure if I should register for the October event as well. Looks like that's a "Yes". Thanks!!

thinkspi.com