Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Clone Fields for Forms

Similar to how one can "clone" conditional formatting, I'd like to "clone" fields when creating forms. I have several similar questions on forms that I'd like to duplicate and make minor changes to. Instead, I have to create each field individually and it is very time consuming and tedious.

Alternatively, (and even better) would be to have the option for the end-user to "click to add another entry" within the form.

My specific use is capturing income types. Applicants (form users) will enter a new entry for each type of income (as well as debts and assets). Currently, I have to provide a new field for the maximum number of entries they may have. I can use conditional logic to not show subsequent entries unless they need them, but that would be even more cumbersome. I'd like the form to initially display 1 field for 1 income type, but have the option for the applicant to provide additional income types on additional fields.

I would also use this same functionality when listing dependents. "Click to add another dependent".

Up
1 votes

想法提交·Last Updated