Remember not to share any private contact information. All member shared opportunities should link to the original job listing.

Certified Smartsheet Expert- Experience with advanced tools and Add-ons. SEEKING W2 OR CONTRACT ROLE

梅丽莎Boehl
梅丽莎Boehl ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello! I am currently seeking a new opportunity where I can continue to put my Smartsheet expertise to work. I am located in Raleigh NC and have a background in Civil Engineering, and Heavy Highway/Residential/Commercial Construction. My diverse background allows me to quickly understand industry lingo and processes to support businesses across public and private sectors ranging from military to federal government to local government to state agencies, and small to large businesses. I am open to W2 or contract and available to start quickly. Please email me at[email protected]to setup a time to discuss your needs.

Thanks!

梅丽莎Boehl

梅丽莎Boehl

Business Systems Analyst ~ WithersRavenel

115 MacKenan Drive|Cary, NC 27511

Office: 919.469.3340|Direct: 919.238.0436

[email protected]

Did I answer to your question or fix the problem? PleasehelptheSmartsheet CommunitybyclickingAnswer Accepted. It will make it easier for users to discover solutions and resolve problems.